Job Description – Highly organised individual
I am looking for a highly organised individual with admin experience to join our busy digital marketing team for a varied and interesting role.
- Good with spreadsheets, calendars and reporting.
- Adept at managing social media accounts.
- Design work in Canva (direction + training given).
- Sending out email newsletters + setting up automation.
- Reporting on email newsletter / website stats.
- Ability to take existing content and repurpose into social posts.
- Website maintenance, uploading of blogs + SEO optimisation.
- Bit of general admin and project management.
Experience and attributes
- Need to be highly organised and have the ability to prioritise.
- Be able to show initiative and think ahead.
- Ability to problem solve and keen to learn.
- Experience of digital marketing and communications.
- Copywriting experience.
How we work
- Training will be provided in all tech areas and our processes.
- Laptop supplied.
- Some in-house work in Cheltenham, the rest will be remote.
- 2-3 days per week, could increase.
- Some flexibility in working times but ensuring deadlines are met.
- Open to chat about employment / freelancing.
- Salary reflected according to experience and skills.
This role would give the opportunity to develop your skills and make the role what it needs to be.
If you identify as a highly organised person looking to join a fun, thriving digital team, then please send your CV and covering letter as to why you believe you would be perfect for this role to email@example.com.
** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES OR PEOPLE WANTING TO CONVINCE ME OF 100% REMOTE WORKING **